Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snap is Back - ToDoList?
- A quick update.
I'm still alive, and here - I got a really dastardly flu right after I announced my return. Then I had to catch up on real-life things from being sick for so long.
- I probably won't make another post till work gets accomplished. - Which I am really confident is about to happen Big Grin.
I love Pathery and the Pathery community so much!
- Snap
Have you ever considered adding a fifth daily map?

It could just be another random map from the pool of possibilities for the 4th map or have its own unique and possibly harder map types.

Sometimes all four maps only take a few minutes and it feels like not much :/ Doing beta and blue sites just doesn't feel the same
What about a "challenge category", unlimited amount of map, You could switch to the next map when you want, if you feel like you have a good ratio block/move and the one wit the most move/block used, get the most points etc Big Grin?, since you get a new random map from any of the pool You will have plenty to do, and you can stop at any time =)
so a "multiple mazes with shared wall count"-map?
sounds interesting...
since this is the TODO-list thread, i´ll add "plz fix the chat duplicate msg bug"...
(just got the whole message block duplicated)
also, better chat msg transfer mechanism will reduce transfer volume if ssh is used... >_>
(as for that android app, if you have some sort of UI that´d be great, since mine tend to be ugly. the logic behind that could take me just some hours, i´d expect not much more)
SNAAAAAAP, do stuff! I broke it again...
(01-12-2014, 09:20 PM)Snap Wrote: - A quick update.
I'm still alive, and here - I got a really dastardly flu right after I announced my return. Then I had to catch up on real-life things from being sick for so long.
- I probably won't make another post till work gets accomplished. - Which I am really confident is about to happen Big Grin.
I love Pathery and the Pathery community so much!
Alive?