Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily map count
Well it seems that too many of us have become too good at this.
Its pretty rare a map isn't maxed in kinda short time, even most UCs.
So i´d suggest that there´s a lot more maps each day, that the question is not "have i maxed them all/fastest", but rather "how many have i maxed today", since its very improbable or time consuming to do that for all maps...
Would solve the map change time problem too, doesn't matter if you start 6h later, if still half of the maps aren't completely done.
i´d go for like 10-20 maps of each type in parallel...
any thoughts on that?
SNAAAAAAP, do stuff! I broke it again...
(12-16-2013, 09:24 PM)TheCurse Wrote: Well it seems that too many of us have become too good at this.
Its pretty rare a map isn't maxed in kinda short time, even most UCs.
So i´d suggest that there´s a lot more maps each day, that the question is not "have i maxed them all/fastest", but rather "how many have i maxed today", since its very improbable or time consuming to do that for all maps...
Would solve the map change time problem too, doesn't matter if you start 6h later, if still half of the maps aren't completely done.
i´d go for like 10-20 maps of each type in parallel...
any thoughts on that?

This is a terrible idea, IMO. I would quit caring about pathery if there were 400 maps a day. Most people don't even do beta/blue!
hm, maxing some mazes would be less insignificant then, ye.
but i´m kinda not satisfied with the current state, its an all-or-nothing, either you do max all 4 maps each day, or you don't. and there´s at least one dozen people who do that everyday and then pathery is "done" for the day.
i´d like to change that somehow...
trying to be first isn't well for anyone in the right time zone either, also just once per day.
open for any other suggestions, just make some... ^^

what about a monthly maze, way bigger than UC, lots more WPs and TPs, lots of walls... would need a minor server update for more TPs/WPs though, also a client update, since currently the site would just lag hard with too big mazes.
SNAAAAAAP, do stuff! I broke it again...